Because BiOS is adapted to the structure of the cranium with which it works in perfect harmony. It is like a second (Bi -) os (bone in French).
2. Why a neurosurgeon makes helmets?
Head traumas are extremely complex phenomenon. Who else than a neurosurgeon knows better what head trauma means? Read the page Enterprise.
3. If BiOS is the first helmet adapted to the inner head structure, does that mean that the other helmets are not?
Yes. The classical helmets only comply with standards (that do not ask that the helmets be adapted to the inner head structure but only to simple metal headforms). The BiOS anatomical concept is patented. This means all the international patent institutions attest its novelty.
4. Why standards do not require that all the helmets be adapted to the human head structure?
We do not have a convenient answer to this question. Please ask them directly why they don't require that helmets be adapted to the inner head structure.
5. Most of the bicycle helmets have a rear bump. Why not BiOS ?
The 'bump' dates from the years 80. At the time the manufacturers eliminated the external injected shell because its manufacturing is expansive. By eliminating this essential part, the polystyrene cap became insufficient particularly at the back of the head. For this reason the polystyrene part was thickened. Then marketing made aerodynamisme of it.
BiOS does not need this polystyrene bump because it comprises a real shell and its shape respects the shape of the human head.
6. Why does BiOS cover the back of the head?
The occipital impacts are frequent in roller and skateboard. For this reason BiOS covers the occipital bone.
7. Why does not BiOS have a "head circle" ?
The 'head circle' is inspired from the industrial helmets. The long ussage of a helmet with a 'head circle' sometimes causes headaches. This phenomenon is known as the 'helmet syndrome'. BiOS does not use a head circle for avoiding this disconfort.
8. And for the motorcyclists?
We currently work to finalize the development of a new helmet for motorcyclists.
9. If more protective, why is BiOS cheaper than some of the classical helmets?
Currently we spend few on marketing and advertising. We are also integrated on the main functions in order to be as competitive as possible in bringing you the best head protection devices.